Find Your Pathway to Freedom and Joy! |
“Some beautiful paths can’t be discovered without getting lost.” ― Erol Ozan |
Life is a journey, where each day brings unexpected twists and turns. Every moment brings you to a crosswords, a point of choice.
One road will lead you on a path that excites and ignites the flames of your creativity, passion and love.
The other is a detour towards further distress, darkness and delay. Unfortunately, this is the road we tend to choose when our energy and enthusiasm is already running low.
What can you do when you’re feeling stressed-out, not good enough, depressed, or have simply lost your “oomph” and excitement for life?
We’ve all been there…Everyone has periods of low energy, where their inner light seems to dim.
So how can you best handle those days when you’re overcome with self-judgement, or resentment towards someone you love? Maybe you’re mired in shame over something you’ve done, or not done?
The first thing to do is to resist the urge to beat yourself up over it. That only further douses your inner flame.
The next thing is to recognize that this inner darkness has but one purpose: to guide you back in the direction of the light.
Then, be willing to see that there is a decision to be made, within your own mind, now.
Ask yourself, “Which flame am I feeding? The all-consuming fire of destruction, devastation and the death of dreams; or the inner flame of creativity, vision, freedom and joy?”
That’s your work today. And it can take as little as 5 minutes to rekindle your light and begin to restore your energy and passion for life!
I’ve created a quick-and-easy method for you that will save you days, in some cases years, of struggling inside of darkness and depression — by re-igniting the fire within!
Your Assignment ~ “Ignite Your Inner Fire”
Begin by sitting down with your journal, in a quiet place where where you are sure you won’t be disturbed. Follow these instructions.
Close your eyes and meditate for a few moments, using your breath to anchor you in the present moment.
Ask your Higher Self for assistance in providing insights that will help you understand this situation differently.
Begin to re-frame the story you’ve been telling yourself about the situation you’re dealing with, in your own mind…
Now, allow your pen to just start writing… all the while holding the intention to access your inner light, the flame of clarity and truth within.
Here are some questions to guide you:
- What have I been making this situation/these feelings mean about myself?
- What is deeper truth here?
- What can I be responsible for?
- What do I need to let go of here?
- What have I been delaying?
- How is this experience helping me to learn and grow?
- How can I retell this story, with a new interpretation, that will inspire and enable me to be a light that uplifts myself and others?
You will be amazed at the wisdom of the words that flow through you!
One more question for reflection:
- What I can I do, today, right now, to make myself feel stronger, grounded, more connected and passionate about life again?
Write down THREE THINGS that you can do to feed yourself when you’re feeling that way:
A few ideas to get you started:
- I’m going to take care of myself today and eat some good, healthy food, and go for walk in nature.
- I will do EFT tapping twice a day to relieve my stress and anxieties.
- I am going to volunteer and be of Service to the elderly or the homeless in my city.
- I’m going to buy a whiteboard and write some awesome affirmations on it and say them out loud each day for 7 days.
Examples of affirmations:
- I accept the unacceptable. All is perfect right now.
- I love and approve of myself exactly as I am.
- I am feeling more & more connected to Source Energy. I trust the flow of life.
- The Universe has my back, and wants me to be happy and successful!
That’s what you can do to ignite your Inner Flame and feed your Spirit.
Trust that it is completely within your power to make new choices every day that make you internally strong and clear, a Beacon of Light for yourself and others, no matter what’s going on in the externals of your life.
Standing in the Flame of Freedom and Love, your dreams will become manifest, very often with lightening speed that will truly amaze!